Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sentiero Pasturo - Pialeral (descent)

I run Sentiero Pasturo - Pialeral descent for most of the time repeating the same trail from where I went up. Sometimes I go down from higher Rifugio Brioschi, Comolli, other from Pialeral, Rifugio Antonietta al Pialeral, or go through only a part from Alpe Cova, Cornisella.

I go down from the plan of Pialeral at 1430 meters paying attention to the steep slippery descent of small stones, gravel and horizontal trunks, and more quickly going along Costa through Rifugio Antonietta, the yellow restored mountain hut, the shaft that prevents the car passage up to the concrete downhill, the little lake is already there.
I slow down the pace along the dirt road, if I'm thirsty I drink, now in plan I look at Cascina Cova to 1300 meters, I know that in short will be a memory.

I run along the Road Pasturo - Alpe Cova in part shade, in winter sometimes snow ends here as the cool on the summer hot days, after the wooden hut I leave the road at the hairpin for the short but steep section of the trail, on concrete I read 1980.
I go on in level overcoming the two huts, arriving shortly at the junction that right after the hunting fixed stakeout lead to the woods and the steep descent. A look at the fountain at the hairpin, if I'm thirsty I drink again, then straight in the shadow and the best part is over but there is still Cornisella. After Baita La Riva the steep descent to the compression of Cold Water Bridge and the small ascent at Acquafredda for Cornisella along the road that sometimes you feel in legs and breath.

I'm at Cornisella 1050 meters, after 20, 25 minutes from Pialeral, I stop at the small Church of the Alpini Maria Regina Pacis for a sip at the fountain and down goodbye.
Here the hut in stone of Cornisella low, and move! down into the woods, watch out to bumpy trail up to the bend of Monteno, down left for the huts and in short I'm on the two bridges on Torrente Cariola, the Our Lady of the Rosary still sees me go.
Here in the summer the heat is felt, now you just have the trail by large cobbles, a little attention and I arrive at the small gate of villa Pozzi and to the houses of Via Cantellone in Pasturo, forty-five minutes after departure if I hurry otherwise an hour.

Grignone a farewell hoping is good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment