Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Introduction

Italiano

I would like to avoid creating a useless and big thing, which always expands, imprecise, boring the reader and weighing down the hiker. For years I have been walking in the Lombard Prealps and the photographs have accumulated. The mountain I have frequented the most are the Grigne, for the diversity and charm of the environment, and because they are close to Milan. I am not a mountaineer but a sportsman. I spend my holidays in Barzio, in Valsassina, because it is cool in summer, there are the Grigne and the Piani di Bobbio. The photographs have become the source for mainly describing the path, and the writing forces me to return to find out more and to browse the internet to know and learn more.

On this new trip, I start from Pasturo and I go to Grignone. I run Sentiero Pasturo - Pialeral. I walk and run on the the slope of Pasturo paying attention to where I put my feet, on the worked stones, ground trampled, concrete, ground and rock. I meet huts, localities, a road, meadows, small buildings of worship for Christians, chapels dedicated to the Madonna and churches, crossing streams and junctions between trails, which I have photographed and perhaps will describe, without introducing new names. For a few hours I live in nature, among trees and colorful flowers, which intrigue me, and with cows. I breathe clean air and enjoy a splendid mountain panorama, it's cooler, I seem to feel better and I am happy. Signage is multifaceted. The refuges and high mountain pastures are higher up, who knows if I'll get there, it is more uncertain and longer than doing it on foot.

I tell in Blogger and I don't think I can earn anything, I just hope to go back to the mountains again. Each post has the date of publication, any changes do not change it. The first were written in the summer of 2015, I reread and rewrite almost exclusively in the summer. This introduction comes after 23 articles!
Although the photographs were the source, they are not there, because I prefer to concentrate on writing. I upload my photos to Google Photos, facebook and Flickr, organizing them in albums, linked externally at the bottom in the notes, together with the citation of the sources. The first occurrence of the title is in bold, as well as synonyms or aliases, the highlighting is useful to confirm that I am really dealing with the topic. Quotations are in italics. Hyperlinks are directed to other posts that allow for easy navigation. In the first line, a link changes the language, from Italian to English and vice versa; in English in the title the words Sentiero, Rifugio, Agriturismo are not translated. I often write the abbreviations from the signs in full: so the two road signs Grigna Sett.le that are in Pasturo I write them Grigna Settentrionale (Northern Grigna), Capp. Sacro Cuore - 3 at Brunino as Cappella del Sacro Cuore (Chapel of the Sacred Heart) - 3.

Trails of the Grignone on the Pasturo side are hiking trails, while Traversata Alta is alpine trail. The Pasturo - Alpe Cova and Cappella del Sacro Cuore - Agriturismo Brunino roads are agro-forestry-pastoral roads. The paths are without numbering, but the old numbered CAI signposts are still found. I describe them according to the uphill path, while when the path is level according to the main direction of the signs. The Sentiero Pasturo - Pialeral I tell it as a whole and in two parts, Sentiero Pasturo - Pialeral (from Pasturo to Cornisella) and Sentiero Pasturo - Pialeral (from Cornisella to Alpe Cova), and even downhill. It continues to the Brioschi Refuge, a few meters below the cross at the top of the Northern Grigna.

Without wanting to, I walk on the Pedalling in the Park itineraries of Valsassina, Valvarrone, Val d'Esino and Riviera Mountain Community, which are nothing more than the union of stretches of hiking trails to discover the Northern Grigna Regional Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment